Forex Strategy “Inside Bar” - a trading system, which is taken as a basis for a strategy on the MACD and Inside Bar, but also added additional terms and conditions, to produce more stable earnings for this trading system, trading is the currency pair EURUSD and GBPUSD, time frames: M30, H1 (in the future perhaps there will be other options for this strategy).
- I recommend selecting a Broker Forex with Terminal MetaTrader 4.
The strategy is fundamentally not changed.
For example, consider a set of indicators and the strategy itself forex “Inside Bar” for a Currency pair GBPUSD (M30) (note: for other time-frames and currency pairs set of indicators, stumbling, profits, etc., may vary):
1) on the schedule set exponential moving average (in MT4 Indicator Moving Average) - EMA (7), applied to a close - the average period is chosen for each currency pair and timeframe on an individual basis.
2) as well as an indicator MACD (2,13,13), applied to a close
Conclude a deal to buy:
If the MACD indicator is above its zero line and price in the diagram is above the EMA (7) - Set the Place a Buy Stop above the maximum price formed the “inner bar” at a distance of 30-40 points (for a 4-digit DC - type Forex4you and 300 -400 points for the 5-digit DC - type Alpari), because we still expect to probe the prices up.
We conclude the deal to sell:
If the MACD indicator is below its zero line and price in the chart below EMA (7) and appears “inside bar”, then we only sell order - Sell stop at a distance of 30-40 points (for a 4-digit DC - type Forex4you and 300-400 points for the 5-digit DC - type Alpari), below the minimum bid formed the “inner bar”, because we expect the breakdown of the costs down.
Safety stop-loss places the same way under the minimum of the “inner bar” for the transactions for the purchase and over the maximum “inner bar” for bargains on sale.
And now the main additions to the strategy on the MACD and Inside Bar:
1) Immediately after activation orders Buy Stop (or after a warrant - how to count better), set aside Buy Limit order at a rate 3 times greater than the first order (ie Buy Limit = 3 x BuyStop, for example BuyStop = 1 lot Then Buy Limit = 3 lots).
Buy Limit set at a distance of 20-30 points (for a 4-digit DC - type Forex4you and 200-300 points for the 5-digit DC - type Alpari) on orders Buy Stop.
2) If a Buy Limit order is not successful within 2 hours after the activation of the 1 st (Buy Stop) or 1-th order is transferred to the level of zero “, we will delete it!
3) For the first Take-profit orders are not set, and for the second order it is equal to about 50-70 points (for a 4-digit DC - type Forex4you and 500-700 points for the 5-digit DC - type Alpari).
4) When the return on the 1 st warrant +20 - 30 points (for a 4-digit DC) - moves the position to breakeven.
Upon reaching profit on 2 nd warrant +40 - 50 points (for a 4-digit DC) - moves the same position in the level of “zero”.
For orders Sell Stop - opposite conditions!
- Under these parameters, the test forex strategy for the period 2009.01.02 10:00 - 2010.05.14 22:30 looks like this:
A detailed report you can download at the end of this forex strategy.
1) refers only to the first candle on the inner bar and expose it warrants
2) Prior to closing, or removal orders does not consider other internal bars on the chart
Download a template for Metatrader 4 (GBPUSD (M30)) - inside_bar_plus.tpl (Note: the template to pre-decompress) the period 2009.01.02 10:00 - 2010.05.14 22:30 looks like this:
By this strategy, forex trading you can buy
Note: if you want to receive updates Adviser - LEAVE positive feedback in the store Plati.ru without specifying e-mail in the body of reviews! e-mail please indicate on the payment page - which indicates where the goods will be delivered!
Test Results adviser Inside Bar PLUS, trading on forex strategy “Inside Bar”:
1) Test forex strategy “Inside Bar”- EURUSD (H1)
2) Test forex strategy “Inside Bar”- EURUSD (M30)
3) Test forex strategy “Inside Bar”- GBPUSD (H1)
4) Test forex strategy “Inside Bar”- GBPUSD (M30)