Forex trading strategy “Infinity” is suitable only for very active and resilient traders. In addition to a large number of transactions, constant monitoring of the current situation (even within the current candle) will require a lot of time from the trader. This strategy can be classified as a scalping strategy and, as a result, the profit/loss ratio does not always correspond to the recommended 2/1.
In the original version, the author of the Forex strategy was so confident in the accuracy of the signals that he did not use stop-loss orders, but later, in many of its modifications, stop-loss orders were added. Today we will consider one of the modified versions.Some statistics:
It turned out to be impossible to test this strategy on history for 2015 — 2016 in its usual form. We were able to test only two months (March-April 2016) and then using the tester built into MT4. That is, the indicator data was tested in “real” time. During the specified period, for the EUR/USD pair (according to the authors, the strategy is multicurrency), the strategy showed very good results, namely + 1160 points (for 4-digit quotes). Of course, with real trading, the result most likely would have been less, since it is unlikely that the trader would have been able to not leave the terminal for two months, but it is unlikely that the result would have been much less.
- Time interval – 15M.
- Currency pair is a multi-currency strategy, but we recommend the EUR/USD pair.
- Center of Gravity with parameters 120; 4; 0; 1.4; 720.
- Center of Gravity 1 with parameters 120; 4; 0; 2.4; 720.
- Center of Gravity 1 with parameters 120; 4; 0; 3.4; 720.
- Candle_Average_v3 with parameters 3; 3; 3; 3.
Conditions for purchases using the Forex strategy “Infinity”:
1) As soon as the price touches the lower thin green line of the Center of Gravity 1 indicator, and the Candle_Average_v3 indicator is below its zero mark, a buy deal is concluded.
2) Stop loss is 22 points.
3) In this strategy there is neither a conversion level to used, nor a take profit level.
The trade is closed when the price touches the current value of the upper thin brown line of the Center of Gravity 1 indicator.
Conditions for sales using the Infinity strategy:
1) As soon as the price touches the upper thin brown line of the Center of Gravity 1 indicator, and the Candle_Average_v3 indicator is above its zero mark, a sell trade is opened.
2) The safety stop loss is 22 points.
3) In the trading system there is neither a level for transferring to used, nor a level for fixing take profit.
The transaction is closed at the current price, at the moment when the price touches the current value of the lower thin green line of the Center of Gravity 1 indicator.