Forex Strategy «Method Puria» — this trading system will allow you to earn at least 50 pips per day.
To begin, I’ll tell you on which currency pairs to trade, at what price chart and when to close a profit. Take profit is not so great, but I think it’s better to take a little every day, and at the same time as a result of a month will have a good profit. And the profits to take, because If you do not you, then the market will take away you have a deposit, and believe me it very worse …
And so I propose to use the following currency pairs in forex trading strategy «Method Puria:
- AUDJPY — M30 — 15 points (closing a deal with 15 pip take-profit)
- NZDUSD — 1H — 25 points
- USDCAD — H1 — 20 points
- EURGBP — H1 — 10 points
- USDJPY — M30 — 15 points
- GBPUSD — M30 — 20 points
- USDCHF — M30 — 10 points
- EURCHF — H1 — 15 points
- AUDUSD — M30 — 10 points
- EURJPY — M30 — 15 points
- CHFJPY — 1H — 15 points
- CADJPY — M30 — 20 points
- EURUSD — M30 — 15 points
And now the conditions for transactions of forex strategy «Method Puria:
Set the moving averages on the hourly (H1) or a half-hour (M30) charts — depending on the conditions above:
- Moving Average 1: Period MA — 85, Method MA — Linear Weighted, apply to Low, MA color — choose the red.
- Moving Average 2: Period MA — 75, Method MA — Linear Weighted, apply to Low, MA color — choose the red.
- Moving Average 3: Frequency MA — 5, Method MA — Exponential, apply to the Close, the color of the MA — choose yellow.
- And also set the MACD indicator with the following parameters: Fast EMA 15, Slow EMA 26, MACD SMA 1.
All these indicators are in any trading platform Metatrader 4. So I recommend this strategy to select broker with a smaller allowable setback of the price.
Open the transaction as soon as the moving yellow 2 red crosses MA from the top down and still receive a confirmation of the indicator MACD (a bar closed below the zero level).
Deal for a purchase:
Open the transaction as soon as the moving yellow 2 red crosses MA from the bottom up and thus receive a confirmation of the indicator MACD (one bar closed above the zero level)
Stop-loss set a maximum of — 14 pips, closing deals on stop-loss happens very rarely.
Closing the deal on take-profit — according to type of the chosen currency pair — see table at the beginning of forex strategy.