Forex strategy «Hidden FX Strategy» is a pronounced trend trading system. The conditions are quite simple, although there are some filters. Despite the fact that trading is carried out on a 15-minute chart, there are actually not so many signals. Trading activity can be compared to trading on the hourly interval.
From October 2021 to October 2022, the strategy showed a fantastic result of +6600 points! We even had to double-check the indicators for the fact of redrawing, but nothing of the kind was found.
- Currency pair — EUR/USD.
- Time interval — M15.
- TMA ATR Chanel indicator with parameters 20; 100; 0.25.
- GCC3 indicator (MACD&OsMA) with 12 parameters; 26; 9.
Conditions for purchases under the Forex Strategy «Hidden FX Strategy»:
1) The price has touched or left the lower line of the TMA ATR Chanel indicator. And the next candle closes immediately above the two lower lines of this indicator.
2) The GCC3 indicator is green.
3) The price after a rebound from the bottom line of the channel did not close even higher than its center line.
4) The central line is colored green.
6) Signals can be received one by one.
7) ⚠️ If the price did not reach the lowest channel line, but touched the second one from the bottom, then in order to receive a full-fledged entry signal, the price should exit (candle close) above all dashed green lines.
8) After receiving all the signals, a buy deal is concluded.
9) Stop loss is set at 30 points.
10) After passing 30 points, the transaction is transferred to breakeven.
11) Also, the transaction should be transferred to breakeven when the highest pink line of the TMA ATR Chanel indicator is reached.
12) The initial take profit is set at 60 pips.
13) As soon as the upper pink line rises above the TP level, it is removed and when this line is reached, the transaction is closed at the moment of touching already at the market price.
1) The price touched or went below the upper line of the TMA ATR Chanel indicator. The next candle closes just below the top 2 lines of this indicator.
2) The GCC3 indicator is red.
3) The price after a rollback from the upper line of the channel did not close even lower than its central line.
4) The central line is colored red.
5) Signals to conclude a deal to sell, can be received one by one.
6) ⚠️ If the price did not reach the topmost channel line, but touched the second one from the top, then to get a full sell entry signal, the price should exit (candle close) below all dotted pink lines.
7) After receiving all the signals described above, a sell trade is opened.
8) Stop-loss order is set at a distance of 30 points from the market entry.
9) After the price passes +30 points, the transaction is transferred to the breakeven point.
10) Also, the transaction must be transferred to breakeven when the price reaches the lowest green line of the TMA ATR Chanel indicator.
11) Profit fixation order — take profit is placed at a distance of +60 points from the market entry point.
12) As soon as the lower green line falls below the TP level, it is removed and when this line is reached, at the moment of touching, the transaction is closed at the current price.
Video version of the forex strategy «Hidden FX Strategy»:
- Recommended to watch with English subtitles
- Download indicators in the archive for MT4 — hidden_fx_strategy_indicators
- Download template for Metatrader 4 — Hidden_FX_Strategy_tpl