Doske scalping forex strategy is very simple, but fairly effective trading strategy is suitable for trading currency pairs: usdchf, gbpusd, all couples with the yen, the recommended interval of H1.
To trade forex strategy Doske scalping should apply to the following schedule exponential moving averages:
EMA with the parameters 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13 — all the color green.
EMA (55) — the color pink.
EMA (275) — the color yellow.
Indicator Forex QQE (6) — you can download at the end of this strategy forex.
Indicator Forex QQE (60).
For ease of installation, you can download the template for Metatrader4. Your schedule after installing all the indicators should look something like this:
Conclusion of the transaction to BUY:
1) All green EMA moving averages should be higher than the control of pink moving average EMA (55).
2) Indicator Forex QQE (6) — or rather its solid line to cross the level of 50.
3) Indicator Forex QQE (60) — solid line crossed the dotted line its bottom-up.
Stop-loss is placed below the pink recommend moving average EMA (55) by 3-5 points.
You need to exit a trading position, as soon as the solid line indicator forex QQE (60) crossed the dotted line its top down. But earlier output — when the EMA (3) — a thick green line crosses the EMA (5).
For transactions on SELL — Inverse conditions.
Additions to the strategy forex Doske scalping:
- If you fit a more aggressive way of trade, the moving average EMA (275) can be ignored or remove it altogether.
- If you fit a more conservative style of trading, then it should not open a trading position to buy if the price is lower than the exponential moving average EMA (275), and to sell if the price is above the exponential moving average EMA (275).