- Jurik Moving Average c period of 40 — JMA (40)
- Jurik Moving Average c period of 80 — JMA (80)
The opening of the trading position of forex strategy 2 JMA System:
1) Open the transaction in the direction of moving averages JMA (On the buy, if the fast JMA (40), above the slow JMA (1980) for sell — on the contrary).
2) To open a trade with the trend, you need to own the trend was «fresh», ie was the main trend of the session.
3) If the intersection of sliding JMA has happened in the morning (from 03:00 to 12:00 CET), then a trade can only happen after the rollback to a slow moving, ie, JMA (40) (must be no further closures candle than 15 pips from the slow JMA (40)), or if the price is already near or even far below the Moving Average JMA (40).
Just for the morning of intersections, there is one rule: if the market is not the prevailing trend and the slope of the JMA is weak, then after crossing moving averages, a trade is possible only at the close of the seventh bar, not counting the one bar, which happened to cross JMA; if there was sharp jump in the graph and the slope of the JMA is pronounced, then the transaction can be open at the close of the 5 th bar (or immediately if the price of the bar is located very close to the slow moving JMA (40) — 10-pips or less).
4) The moving average JMA after 12:00 Moscow time, the transaction must be open at once to close the bar, which happened to the intersection of 2 JMA, but the price for this should not be beyond 25 pips from the slow JMA (40). If the price is further from the JMA (40) than 25 pips, then you need to wait for the rollback and buy immediately if the necessary conditions to wait for the closure of recoil is not necessarily a bar, you can close the deal immediately.
5) In all cases, the opening of a trading position, if the fast JMA (with parameter 40) after crossing directed against the trend (against the direction of this intersection of two moving averages) — such a signal should be ignored.
Setting Stop loss and Take Profit on forex strategy 2 JMA System:
Stop-loss is set firmly in the 30 pips, Take-profit with a minimum of 60 points or more.
Setting the reversal order.
After the opening of a trading position at a signal immediately to set aside the warrant reversal (in any case not necessary to put the warrant reversal if the order of the signal has not yet responded). We need it in order to justify the losses if they occur on the first trading positions. The opening price of the pending order will be the same as the price of stop-loss first trading positions and stop-loss orders pending at the same time set for opening of the first trading position, he will be 30 pips.
Take-profit reversal order is placed a little more than a stop-loss position of the first trade — 40 pips. Reversal order to shoot only as a stop-loss is the first trading position to be in profit and preferably repositioned to zero.
Management trailing stop.
If the floating profit on the open transaction is 30-49 pips, move the stop-loss of 3-5 pips. If the floating profit of more than 50 pips, move the stop-loss at 10 pips profit, if more than 60 pips in 20 etc. (ie, step 10). respectively. When carrying the stop-loss in profit zone, warrant a reversal must be removed.
If the deal is not closed, then at the expiration of the 2 nd day trading, or at the end of the trading week (on weekends) — you need to close a trading position approximately to the market close for the weekend so as not to fall into the gap at the opening of the week.
Trading signals suggest the best track from 8:30 to 17:00 Kiev time.
And here is my own example — the better indicator of JMA as compared to conventional (SMA) or exponential EMA:\